Friday, December 23, 2011

CVA are STILL a bunch of pussies.

I decided to try my luck in good old Amarr lowsec, away from the FW, the hustle and bustle of the FW pipe near amamake, in  and around good old Misaba, where CVA lives. I check a few systems, Have a pilgrim jump into me, only to log off  as my drake stared at him, not even attempting to tackle.

I take land on another gate towards misaba and see a hurricane sitting there, I jump and he jumps after. I think EXCELLENT FIGHTTT, or a tarp, but other side is clear and I MWD away. The cane eventually uncloaks and (at least) yellowboxes me, but doesn't stray from the gate.

The pilgrim makes its way into system, and I find it on misaba station, as well as a drake, a stabber, and the hurricane pilot still in system.

Below is the chatlog from misaba local.  (anyone who gets the joke, thanks, it was lost on my corp and other player channels I am apart of)


[03:18:12] EVE System > Channel changed to Local : Misaba
[03:24:50] Aznwithbeard > FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE REPUBLIC, YOU HAVE BEEN TARGETED FOR TROLLOLING.
[03:26:49] Aznwithbeard > you guys are a wild bunch. legitimately.
[03:29:11] Aznwithbeard > all rape whistles and zimas.



Seriously, What a bunch of vagoos.

1 comment:

  1. you do know that with the new aggression timers you could have scanned down and kiled that Pilgrim? That change applies to all ships not just supercaps.

    ReplyDelete