Monday, July 4, 2011

Alone

Plugged in my chip and checked my EVE-mails, seems someone didn't like that I wardecced their corporation and sent some mercs after me. Small corporation, 12 guys, from the intelligence I've gathered (none) seem to be in fact a corporation operating in New Eden. Interesting. I just don't care to even look into them, Its not worth it. I am now involved in six wars, including the Amarrian and Caldari nations.

Noticed another mail, Rendeath decided to leave the corporation. Went to another corporation in the militia. Good luck I guess, seems OMGROFLSTOMP has lost some of its appeal. With Rendeath gone, and Duke gone, it seems I am alone again. Rod is on a semi-permenent vacation on Auga Prime, and Shane hasn't shown up for a meeting since he got his new apartment in gallente space. Seems those gallente girls just throw themselves at minmatar soldiers, can't say I blame them.

Well, someones gotta do the killing, and I guess that falls to me. Usually does anyway TBH, its how I like it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to understand why those Frogs never fight - you'd rush back to dock up too if you had these gals waiting for you at home.

    ReplyDelete