Monday, July 11, 2011

Broken - pt. 2

Azn walked onto the balcony of his CQ and saw Smith yelling at one of the workers. He called her name and waved, she looked up, smiled and headed for the CQ door. They kissed when she walked in and Azn said they needed to talk.

"you're taking over the corp, at least for a little while."
"WHAT"
"listen I just need some time to get my bearings and I didn't want it dissolved..... it was either you or Rodensteiner, and hes been on Auga prime for the past two months. It didn't seem wise."
"But I'm not even......."
"Don't worry about it I payed concord off. You are now recognized as a capsuleer, we can't implant you, but technically its on the books. They scanned your head at your last post-op physical and said you had approximately 56,000sp in brain capacity, and it was staying that way"
"But what do I know about running a corporation?"
"Probably about the same as me, jack shit. Don't worry about it, I still own most of the shares and will get all the notifications you get that are detrimental to the corp. If you have any problems ask my brother for help, he's not a complete idiot"
"And where are you..."
"I don't know, I just need some time." He said as he walked out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment