Sunday, July 17, 2011

Newports WT dies again - Azn starts an E-mail chain , Team Emo reads EAP

So normally i would try to do this in-char, but its just far too funny. Newports alliance has just accepted a corporation that has been wardecced by one pilot (ninlarra), who I had a few brief encounters with right before I pulled Azn out of the militia. Instead of dropping the wardec or moving away from the alliances main area, he decided to continue hunting the entire allaince. At the moment he has lost a Rapier and Loki while only killing a rifter and a few t2 frigs. 

I decided to make fun of him on Azn as I was too lazy to do anything else. Read from bottom to top.

----------------------------START EVE-MAIL CHAIN-------------------------

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ouch
From: Aznwithbeard
Sent: 2011.07.17 15:25
To: Ninlarra,

Ok Im done whats up? 

---------------------------------

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ouch
From: Ninlarra
Sent: 2011.07.17 15:24
To: Aznwithbeard, 

lol.

I'll tell you what. I'll spam a few dozen clicks on your shitty blog no one gives a fuck about that you are always linking if you stop evemailing me. Deal?

--------------------------------
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ouch
From: Aznwithbeard
Sent: 2011.07.17 15:23
To: Ninlarra,

the only reason im mad is becuase im trying to touch myself and you keep responding, it is quite hard typing with one hand you see!

--------------------------------
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ouch
From: Ninlarra
Sent: 2011.07.17 15:21
To: Aznwithbeard,

You seem a bit mad. Wanna talk bout it?

--------------------------------
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ouch
From: Aznwithbeard
Sent: 2011.07.17 15:20
To: Ninlarra,

sorry mate, i was hunting my wts on this toon, youre not really worth my time. WTF was that fit, a really expensive hurricane? useless. also, again, you lost like....700 mil isk to a fecking CAREBEAR ALLIANCE>

furthurmore, the last time i actually started hunting you on my other toon, u started talking to me in local while cloaked up and refused to play. i figured u were scurred and stayed away from you so that my bears had a better chance to rape u.

--------------------------------
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ouch
From: Ninlarra
Sent: 2011.07.17 15:16
To: Aznwithbeard,

Mad that I lost 2 ships worth under 650 million isk? No. I knew the risk. Don't be afraid to lose your ship. The amount lost is less literally than 1% of my total liquid isk.

Annoyed that some random guy comments on what I do and what ships I lose when hes not even there in a sarcastic snarky douchebag way. Yes. Fire a shot then evemail me like I said.

--------------------------------
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ouch
From: Aznwithbeard
Sent: 2011.07.17 15:12
To: Ninlarra,

you seem a bit mad. want to talk bout it?

--------------------------------
Re: Re: Re: Ouch
From: Ninlarra
Sent: 2011.07.17 15:07
To: Aznwithbeard,

I decced applied industries, not an entire alliance of 400 ppl. IThe 17 man mining corp i decced joined this alliance and so here we are.

Not that its any of your concern, but i wouldnt fly them if i couldnt offered to lose them. Lastly how about you actually take part and then evemail me about. Until then keep your asinine remarks to yourself and keep linking your failblog some more to get your hits up.

Regards

--------------------------------
Re: Re: Ouch
From: Aznwithbeard
Sent: 2011.07.17 15:02
To: Ninlarra,

nah, im kinda doing a storyline atm, that would fuck it up. seriously though? a rapier and a loki? ouch - thought u said u were trying to make some money on this dec?




--------------------------------
Re: Ouch
From: Ninlarra
Sent: 2011.07.17 14:51
To: Aznwithbeard,

lol indeed.

Maybe you can write about in your blog everyone cares about.

--------------------------------
Ouch
From: Aznwithbeard
Sent: 2011.07.17 14:50
To: Ninlarra,

them carebears bite back ehh?

-------------------END EVE-MAIL CHAIN-------------------------------------


Also just a brief convo i found hilarious.

[15:22:15] Newports Indeed > WT IS IN EMOLGRANLAN
[15:22:31] Dutarro > so he is, look at that
[15:22:34] Krezly Snipes > thanks newports
[15:22:46] Newports Indeed > yup
[15:22:49] Burlysteven > team Bravo ...  ATTACK
[15:23:01] Dutarro > im here in Emol if a fleet is forming
[15:23:02] Burlysteven > *team Emo , i mean
[15:23:06] Dutarro > rofl
[15:23:58] Newports Indeed > lol
[15:24:20] Dutarro > "undock, WT, or i'll cut myself!!"
[15:24:36] Dutarro > he is docked at assembly plant
[15:24:50] Newports Indeed > TEAM EMO ATTACK - " but im feeling a little down, my father doesnt ever wanna talk about my feelings" I HAVE A POINT SHOOT HIM " this is just too violent for me, im gunna go read edgar allen poe and think about the rain."
[15:25:01] Dutarro > hahaha
[15:25:20] Dutarro > sorry didnt see what you just typed, my hair was in the way
[15:25:32] Newports Indeed > lol
[15:25:37] Newports Indeed > its cool man, just cut it yourself.
[15:25:44] Newports Indeed > watch those wrists!
[15:25:45] Dutarro > i might miss..
[15:25:48] Dutarro > :P
[15:25:59] Newports Indeed > ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment