Saturday, March 12, 2011

Uhhh no, thats not me. (OOC)

Got an E-Mail forwarded to me today


""""""""""""From: GyZb0 (WT CEO of FODT corp)
Sent: 2011.03.12 06:57
To: Uriel Kharan, (CEO of a random corporation my or my alt have never been affiliated with)

The member mentioned has been involved in lame activities against our corp . His alt corp or main declared war at us, and his activities outside of the corp by RR their friends instead of actually joining and fighting the war .

jjust to let u know .

thankz


From: GyZb0
Sent: 2011.03.12 07:54
To: Uriel Kharan,

Well and since you are the alliance leader .. i make my other contact oficial to you .

Just wanted to let you know, has you probably dont want your alliance name associated with this kind of activities, being they known by other players or local chats . being them knowed by CAOD threads .

Best regards,
GyZ
FODT CeO""""""""""""""""


Seems they think I'm an alt, and wardecced them because I couldn't wardec them with the Neutral corporation above. While it is true that I can not wardec them with that corp ( being that I am not apart, affiliated, or even know that corp) I do have an alt, his name is NEWPORTS INDEED, hes the one sitting on the undock or gates watching for blobs, that or training his little heart out logged off... kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment