Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The weak get weaker

Ahhh well so this is just how it goes, once a criminal always a criminal. Begging and pleading for his life when he gets caught, then turning back to his life of crime. Just got this in my mailbox.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
truce
From: Black Ivy
Sent: 2011.03.16 22:41
To: Aznwithbeard, 

ok im gunna have to break this i dont like ganking ppl im try not to do it but i miss pvp too much lol im gunna pay in rl if i can so this is on i geuss lol sorry :P just thought i'd tell you so you dont leave me alone randomly and istart hitting u lol just thought i'd play fairly

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Seems when their numbers get reinforced, the criminal mind forgets the bad and just remember the puppys and sunshine and rainbows. I'll show them. I'll show them all. Knew I should have ganked his drake, can't let my mind show pity, or understanding, or allow for even a sliver of compassion, they have never shown me any.  Time to HTFU AZN.


Alternatively I may jump to lowsec tomorrow, I am kind of missing the explosions of the Amarrian loyalists space ships.

Either way, someone gun die.

Edit - Plus 1 hour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuck this
From: Black Ivy
Sent: 2011.03.16 23:50
To: Aznwithbeard, 

lmao fuck this there all talking about ganking people im quitting this gay shiz corp lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't remember the last time a played with a yo-yo. Quite entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment